View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
I read through your day game field reports & noticed your almost always pretty forward with no fear or holding back with your intentions & your pretty successful with it.

But that's probably because your extremely confident & believe in what your doing. There is also the issue that you may be pretty good looking which helps (although I'm not going to use looks as an excuse).
Funny you would assume I was somehow good looking, as I’m not. I also am not naturally confident with girls. If you look at the first 6 months of my field report thread and you will see countless missed opportunities and me clueless how to never mind lay the girl, even kiss the girl, even though they’re sat on my fucking bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
It's something I've been thinking about for a while now; I'm having plenty of friendly interactions with women but I'm beginning to hit a wall and I'm getting a bit fed up of having nice pleasant conversations now. I'd like to try take things further.
And this is why I wasn't getting laid for that first 6 months. The opportunities are there, but I wasn't taking the necessary action to get the results. So, as I see it it's time for you to start taking some serious risks and facing all your fears of rejection. After a while you’ll wonder why you were afraid in the first place. The best part is, you’ll eliminate timewaster girls as you are clear in your intent.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (26-11-2013), markuk (26-11-2013), Serendipity (26-11-2013)