View Single Post
(#33)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-11-2013, 10:12 PM

I think with a lot of this stuff verbal and non-verbal there's a very fine line between what works and what doesn't in a particular context. It's very subtle. A lot of it depends on the intent, congruence and core confidence behind it. Appearance is quite a small factor compared to these other ones imo.

If you're thinking that you're going to come across as creepy, then that's probably the way it will come across. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. On the other hand if you're comfortable with your own sexuality and confident in expressing it to a woman then saying exactly the same thing could seem attractive rather than creepy. The same goes for kino.

But the more you go out and do it the more comfortable you'll become with seeing yourself that way. I think you're like me, you've got some unwiring to do. Some of it might need a jackhammer taken to it. The equivalent of the jackhammer is putting yourself out there and trying different things, no matter how uncomfortable it feels at first.

I'm quite a big fan of innuendo at the moment. You can bring sex into the convo that way and it can be as subtle as you want to make it. But it reveals what's on your mind. No need to overdo it either, you only need to communicate the sexual part sandwiched between two bits of boring convo. Don't worry, she'll pick up on it.

Quite extreme example, probably only for the pros but the PUA Jeffy said he would sometimes drop into the convo "I'll fuck you in the ass in the toilets" then quickly move onto to some normal bit of conversation. Like the verbal equivalent of flash frames. Men get these thoughts, you have to be comfortable with that and not think being a nice guy is all there is to your identity. It's not. You can be a bad ass as well. With me it comes out when I'm drunk.

Can't live with them, can't live with them