View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-11-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
I totally get this confusion. One the one hand you hear ‘show disinterest’, but then on the other ‘be direct’. You need to just try out these things and work out what works best for you. With me, I love being quite sexual and direct as soon as I meet them. I will flirt and show disinterest, but that comes later. What you say is pretty insignificant, it’s mainly communicated through your voice tone, eye contact and body language.

But anyway, for yourself, try go in communicate this through your words, tell them you think they’re cute/pretty/beautiful/sexy, etc. Do it 100 times, then see how you feel about it all.
Yeah, actions speak louder than words I guess. I read through your day game field reports & noticed your almost always pretty forward with no fear or holding back with your intentions & your pretty successful with it.

But that's probably because your extremely confident & believe in what your doing. There is also the issue that you may be pretty good looking which helps (although I'm not going to use looks as an excuse).

It's something I've been thinking about for a while now; I'm having plenty of friendly interactions with women but I'm beginning to hit a wall and I'm getting a bit fed up of having nice pleasant conversations now. I'd like to try take things further.

The fear I have of doing this is that I'm going to come across like a creep/weirdo/sleaze as a result of not being confident enough....women will latch onto this lack of confidence and see through it. That's where the whole projection of body language and non verbal cues comes from.