View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2013, 07:40 PM

I can't believe looking on here my last update was over 5 weeks ago. Since then I've only had 3 nights out; 1 night where I wasn't really in the mood & nothing really to talk about, another where it was the 1st time I'd drank in 3 months & I don't remember a thing, and the above. Recently most of my time has been spent sorting out car issues, some stuff at home & looking for a new job. I had some thoughts a while back I never got round to posting though:

Whether your introverted or extroverted shouldn't mean anything. Introverts seem to get some negative deal because they are not as common but I really need to stop saying "I'm an introvert" because it just sounds negative. The only thing perhaps with being introverted is that although I would say I'm pretty intelligent, I tend to overthink things and struggle to just flow with being in the moment.

Any isues or problems I have are definitly in my head. Its fuck all to do with how tall i am or how I look, it just boils down to a lack of confidence & belief.

I'm going to have to start being a lot more forward with women instead of pincy pansy small talk. Granted I've had some great interactions since I started documenting them on here & I'm fairly happy with that. I'd say I've also become a lot more "self aware" of whats going on when I'm interacting with women, both about them, the situation & me.

I still have this big problem with kino and showing my true intentions. i think thats why at times when I'm interacting with a girl i like i feel a bit of conflict. As I've mentioned before, i am a pretty honest genuine guy.....but when I'm having a nice friendly conversation I wonder if I'm getting a bit twitchy because after a while I don't really want to have a nice friendly convo; i want to tell them I think they're hot, I want to make it obvious to them I have some forward intent. Definitly still struggling with trying to come across as more forward or more sexual. The problem I have witht his as I'm not confident at doing it, i think when I do so I'm just going to end up coming across as weird or creepy.

I read on another forum what you should do when interacting with a woman your interested in you should just ask yourself: "What would a man do here?" it sounds pretty logical but not as straight forward.

I mean, this whole thing isn't rocket science is it? There's obviously a lot more to it, but the black and white of things are:

1. Start a conversation, it doesn't really matter what you say
2. Smile, keep good eye contact, listen to what they say
3. Speak and move slowly. Touch them where appropriate
4. Be light hearted, laid back and funny/tease like, flirty
5. Ask for their number, go in for a kiss, take them home

That's really the just of it, isn't it? There's nothing really rocket science or something special I need to do is there?