View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2013, 07:16 PM

Friday 22nd November

Had a mixology night with my work. Basically a night where you learn how to make cocktails. Its definitly a female thing, as there were 30 of us there, only 3 were guys....

I wasn't really in the mood for going, long story issues with my car meant I had to borrow my Mums which meant I couldn't drink.....the irony of going to a cocktail night without drinking. I arrived and one of the guys in my team was already at a table full of women so I joined him. We sat & made general small talk, a girl to my left was pretty cute & I thought the girl in front of me was pretty cool. The girl at the far end of the table was HOT & I didn't recognise her from work.

Usually when I'm out I'll take notes on my phone to remind me of stuff that happened, I didn't do that this time so its difficult to remember everything. Whilst we were waiting for our turn to make a drink I got talking to the cute girl from my table, she had all in one tight tartan dress thing on which showed off her curves which caught my eye. She totally seemed like she wanted to talk to me, there was nothing really exciting that stands out about the convo but I noticed she touched me on the shoulder or the arm quite a few times.....it wasn't until she told me she was an apprentice in her department, doing the math in my head that makes her about 19-20 which is jailbait in my book, she looked older than that! I shrugged it off and just kept talking to her and must have been with her for about 20 mins before I got called to make a cocktail.

I made my drink then re-joined my colleagues. Someone found a box of stuff to where as part of the event, so before you know it I started alternating between wearing a top hat, a feather boa & a feathery scarf thing (suppose thats peacocking then.....) which was a good laugh and got some attention from the other women there. I spoke a bit with the cool girl from my table but was difficult as she was constantly on her phone or talking to her other friends. i then saw the HOT girl from before. Turns out she is the daughter of one of the women from my work & doesn't even work for my company. Unfortunatly, I was a bit overawed at how hot she was....she was totally wow. It was at this point that i then realised the negative mood I was in i mentioned at the start of the post had gone, same as before, no tightness round my mouth or anything and I felt totally relaxed. So fuck it, I decided ti try & flirt with hot girl a bit, she asked to make the strongest drink they had, i took a small sip & right enough it nearly bloew my head off. I made some comments about i bet how she likes a drink & she can get wild on a night out etc. and she was laughing back, keeping eye contact with me and like the cute girl before seemed totally fine talking to me.

The money was running out on my car parking so I ran back to feed the meter, unfortunatly when i returned hot girl had left. The group was breaking up so i went to another bar with my colleagues. There were two 10's sitting next to us & I watched as some older guy went over and started talkign to them/chatting them up. It was clear they didn't want his company and he left.....the women then started laughing & taking the piss out of him.

Not sure what possessed me, but I got up off my seat, went over to them and said "Do you know that guy, I thought he was your boyfriend?" (obviously joking). Straight away I knew this wasn't going to be a good interaction; the smile vanished from the girls face & the convo went a bit like this:

Girl: No, he's not. Can I help you?
Me: I just thought I'd come and say hey. Where have you guys been tonight?
Girl: Why do you want to know, thats none of your business
Me: (Smiling) Thats a bit harsh isn't it, just making conversation
Girl: (Looking bored) Listen, I'm not interested. How about you just go away, there's some hot guys at the bar there we're waiting on & your going to scare them away.
Me: (Still trying to be laid back smiling) How do you mean your not interested? I'm....
Girl: (Interupting): Would you just go and fuck off? Of course your interested, half the guys in this place want a piece of us. Do you really think you have a chance with us (turns to her friend whos texting on her phone laughing at this). I'm waiting for those guys at the bar, so just run along now little boy.

She laughs & so does her mate, I feel pretty crippled by this so I just say fair enough, enjoy your ngiht & go back to my table. its obvious from where I'm sitting they're trying to get the attention of some guys at the bar, which they eventually do. The guys come over, buy them drinks & they are all laughing, joking etc. Eventually the guys come over with some champagne & the girls are lapping it up. The guys have probably been with them for about 45 mins when the girls say bye to the guys, and up and leave. The guys look pretty frustrated/shocked. One of the guys goes out for a smoke, I go out myself and happen to make small talk with him. He says him & his mates are pissed off at them because they reckon those girls were just up themselves, looking for drinks and attention and called them stuck up sluts. They were trying to find out where they were going next & trying to get their numbers and he said they were just giving cryptic answers.

In fairness he's probably right, guess I was just unlucky they were bitches. i don't actually feel that bad getting "rejected", I knew right away when I first spoke to her it wasn't going to end well. At least I went and spoke to them i guess.