View Single Post
(#40)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-11-2013, 07:39 PM

Friday 15 Nov

Night out in London with a few guys from the forum: MarkUK, Sugarspin, SmileyK, Tebbs and Top Hat.

On the way to the first venue Top Hat took off and did a few day game style stops on women that passed us in the street.

We have a drink in a couple of bars then head to a nearby club. We split into twos. Soon we notice MarkUK and SmileyK are sitting with two girls at a table. Me and Sugarspin move around quite a bit but find it hard to get off the starting blocks. Lost sight of where the other two went but I bumped into them later on.

We get chatting to a couple of girls. One of them is married. The other one seems up for talking and she's touching my arm a lot. But for some reason it fizzles out. The two of them go to the bathroom. I head off looking for Sugarspin.

I go outside for a cigarette and talk to a couple of girls out there. A guy that was there negged one of the girls and she was really offended (I don't think he meant it to be a neg) and I think she assumed we were together so her and her mate moved away from me. It had been going well too. The guy apologised to her then to me. I told him not to worry about it.

Back inside now I'm feeling more in the zone and just talk to any girls that I pass. If they're not responsive I move on quickly to the next one. I find my wing again and we have a chat about stuff then chat to some girls at the bar. I become a bit outcome attached and have decided I'm going to NC the one I'm talking to. She says no but offers me her email addy instead.

We meet up with some of the other guys who are still there and head off home. I get on the tube going in the wrong direction. When I get off to go back the way I came the line is closing for engineering work so I get a cab to the rail station.

I've missed the train and a long wait ahead so I find a bar nearby that's still open. There's some kind of party going on in here, so I just merge into the goings on. Talk to quite a few girls but I'm getting too drunk to hold a decent convo.

Eventually I head back to the station and end up sharing a cab with a few guys who are going in my direction.

Thoughts on the night:

A good night. It was good being in a bunch of like minded guys. Maybe that pressure made me nervy at the start and I waited too long to do the first approach, even though I was getting some IoI's. But eventually I did some approaches, talked to quite a few girls and finally closed one (a small triumph for me!). I should have got the first girls number when I could see it was starting to fizzle out then moved on. But I'm getting some reference experiences now to work with. Needing a lot more though.

Can't live with them, can't live with them