View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-11-2013, 07:24 PM

Been a while so I thought I'd do another update.

I'm been living and working in London about a month now.

I text Marzena again recently after our coffee meeting and she didn't reply. That was a kick in the balls and made
me think I should have made a move on her when we went for coffee. Maybe I'll send her one more text but not sure how to play that one.

I stopped seeing Andrea and LoveStruck girl as lost interest in them.

I did see Kerry a couple of weeks and she's coming up to see me next weekend (I think she might flake as it's a long way but we'll see)

Okay back to my nights out.
Friday 15th Nov

Meet up with SugarSpin, Tophat, Tebus, Serendipity & SmikeyK.

We went to Angel and spent some time jus chatting, Tebbus told us a funny dating story which helped me chill.
I didn't feel like we were creepy pickup guys, which is great. I was talking to SugarSpin about Kerry but then said we should talk to the girl behind us.
He preceded to ask for advice on my situation it was pretty funny and the women looked a little bemused.

I thought this was great and a good example to just talk what you're thinking about and not to over regulate every thing you're thinking.

So next bar I notice two cute girls and clock eyes with the Brunette, I say to SmileyK the girls are single and we should approach.
I recognise I still get AA and was perhaps asking for him to approach with me... SmikeyK without hesitation sat down next to one of the girls
and I went over to the one I had clocked eyes with. I ended up number closing her, I really only number close girls I like these days and they generally
don't flake. She has text me back so I'm trying to arrange a meetup in the week but I think should could prove hard work.
I owe that close to SmikeyK so thanks man, I need to work on my opening, you made it look so simple.

Saturday 16th Nov.
My mate from Hampshire came up. We went to Shoreditch, I was trying to help him with talking to girls and he ended up asking a girl for her number,
something he's not done for a while, so he felt great.

I stacked an opportunity with a northern hottie who I opened at the bar. She said 'where shall we go for a drink next' within 2 minutes of meeting me.
I actually felt a little intimidated and stacked in. I do love London though, now I am living here my nights out are a lot more relaxed.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-11-2013), GoodRebel (18-11-2013), Serendipity (17-11-2013)