View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-11-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
You have to show your personality more so in night game if anything
I think I am coming to silly conclusions and excuses, I believe now it doesn't matter. Just go with the flow and make it happen.

Something big for me right now is authenticity. I'm finding I need to go for sets I find attractive or there isn't too much point as I don't put my heart into it. And unless I have alot of AA to be patient instead of running around like a madman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
I saw you in action tonight bud. Chasing down girls in the street. It reminded me what we were out for. And it was getting me in state just watching your enthusiasm to go for it. Don't lose that. It's part of what you are. You're doing the right thing. At your age I should have been doing the same thing. Work on the after-approach phase. Get in convo, build rapport and comfort, make a strong emotional connection with the girl. then the close is easy and it's a solid number or email not a flake. We're not looking for flakes.

As you keep doing this you will start to calibrate your game more. Remember at night, when it gets dark, women get more edgy so the game changes. But don't change what you are doing, just evaluate and adjust and you'll be there soon.
Cheers bud, I'm really starting to see improvement daily. Day game is where I see most big steps being made, unlike iwhen I was doing night game when I was in a long term relationship. But I'll keep pushing in both aspects and set myself some targets.

Last edited by top-hat; 16-11-2013 at 01:26 PM.