View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-11-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
I'm going to show my absolute neglect for everything I deem pointless and useless by saying, who is Adam Lyons?

Also, who is Amanda Torres?

In his email where he says

I can understand there that he's in a relationship but doesn't want to become rusty in his skills or what ever he does to interact with people so that's why he states 'I approach for the sake of approaching'.

I have to say though, I don't approach people all the time because they're hot, I've found that I approach just for the fun and entertainment, when I go direct it's more of because their hot but a lot of the time it's for entertainment. Maybe that's a reason to why I have a recent tenancy of not escalating or closing.

You've gotta think, he's sent the email to perspective clients, his followers, his sheep. Every company needs money.
Adam Lyons is an English PUA based in the US famed for his work on social dynamics......he was voted 'Worlds number 1 PUA' multiple times a few years back. Amanda is his 'wife'.

I obviously have my own negative views on PUA gurus but I don't believe he goes out and does all this approaching; its alleged he's openly admitted he has a poor success rate and is not amazing with women. He is however a very confident social converser from what I see in his videos and probably very business smart.

Just thought it was quite funny, it was almost as if I got an automated response to my email from a robot.