Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#535)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-11-2013, 03:59 PM

Reflection

I didn't mention a fair bit of the night, up until the fight I was literally clowning around with girls. The 2set me and my friend were speaking to probably would have went well if I carried on. Also after the fight the 4 girls I spoke to at the beginning were like "Heyyy!!".

So good my bros have got my back too. I like that. I got their's unless I'm too drunk. I really feel like now, as long as I'm not too drunk, I can isolate and then close girls. My main thing is accidentally hanging out with a 'warm up' set too long (read: tubby girls). I lose motivation through-out the set if the girl is a bit boring or not too attractive. Although I guess I should just be taking them home for practice.

I also learnt over the passed two nights how important it is to not only smell good but have good breath. I mean we all know bad garlicy or onion breath is bad but I would LOSE attraction for girls its going well with simply because of smell, and not even smelling BAD in particular.

Obviously standard isolate and STICK with them, like you don't have to be constantly gaming or even interacting, just 'with' them. And when the club closes or you feel they'll go home just bounce.

My friend taught me a few tricks - he doesn't know about pua but has his own 'pua' thing - and about closing he said its always "After party" or "Drinks back at mine!" and even though he used to live 40minutes drive away from where he'd meet girls, he would just say "Yeah 2minutes down the road, lets go". Its not lying, its not telling the truth on purpose.

So yeah keep isolating and escalating on gals in clubs and around University. You can do it Shah. Go me. Should have this settled by New Year.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.