Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#534)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-11-2013, 03:43 PM

Saturday

Went out last night with a friend from home, I wanted to meet Jaz and Chris off here too but seeing as we were pre drinking at mine it was hars to organise. . .as I was hungover from the night before.

Luckily we managed to all meet up and I was a little nervous bringing 'pu life' into old life. It was like your mother using your internet browser; one false move and she will forever have shame on you.

Me and my mate were already chatting to some girls when chris and jaz showed up. This is standard for me now. Out of the 4 I could have took home 3 of them I notices as I managed to semi-isolate them all haha. No comment on the looks. Im a social eagle, I must spread ny wings.

Interesting observation, if im with friends who arent into this type of stuff or I feel like they'll be judging me rather than seeing it as just a laugh whether it goes well or not, I dont approach or it wont go as well.

Anyway from here we move about. I spend the night shouting at girls as they walk pasaed to stop and shit. Two girls try and make out with me and want to hang out with us. I stamp a girl with my DISLIKE which she did not find very amusing. . . I also went around high fiving every fat chick I saw as 42s had a disproportionate quantity murking about.

I realised that on this night I felt no pressure, no want or motivation to actuallu pull girls. I was having fun making up chat up lines, chatting to Jazzaruth and Christiple.

On the dancefloor me and my friend start chatting to some girls, turns out I stamped them earlier, bit of a chat but as I said earlier I really didn't care about taking it further or carrying it on. Friend starts being gay, he walks off to stay with them. Pfft end of you tonight mate.

So this guy keeps touching my beard, I tell him to ask first as its fucking annoying always having people stroking your face. It ends up j him trying to tool me ans getting right up in my face, he tries to do thay cheek-to-cheek talk but I keep it nose-pressed-against-nose when out of nowhere JAZ comes charging through slaps and HEADBUTTS the guy with the guy's mates punching Jaz, I realise whats happening, rip a guy off Jaz from behind, punch him (I think. . .) Then go to swing again and throw the most ill-aimed swing of my life and the guy just started punching everyone on the dancefloor BUT me haha. Chris was running in but couldnt find the epicentre of it all.

Jaz got kicked out for some reason and we went outside to meet him. Laughed about it, and on the subject of of Jaz did the right thing I declared 'I dont know if it was the right decision but it was certainly tje best decision'. Here I think I should have been the first one to punch, its definitely more alpha.

I'd like chris and jaz to honestly say if, up until the fight, if I was the 'alpha' in the confrontation. Not out of insecurity but out of interest and self improvement as ive always thought I should have been more aggressive in those situations or punched first. On the way home I spoke to some girls about chips.

And then I nearly got into another fight over someone touching my fuxking beard!! But I was chatting up the night porter lady and he was bwing dealt with by people already.

Will post some reflective stuff in a bit. Kirk out

Know Thyself.

Have fun.

Last edited by Shahanshah; 10-11-2013 at 03:47 PM.