View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-11-2013, 09:55 AM

I remember telling the barmaid she had a sexy accent just as we were leaving the first bar we were in. She shouted after me "what?". Pretty sure she heard me ok cause my mates all laughed and went oooh!. Maybe she just wanted me to say it again. But I scuttled outside. Still it was better than nothing I suppose. A small step in the right direction. You have to pose some kind of threat and not be too nice but not nasty either obviously. I'm starting to have more of a mindset of "I'm not here to be your friend". I just need to show it more in what I say and do.

One thing I'm tending to do now is not smile until after they smile. I also keep the eye contact pretty intense, no blinking. I'm realising simple things like that (micro-behaviours) make a big difference in the impression your giving the girl, especially at the start of an interaction. Unless they've got wet panties for you, you can slip into her 'friend' category very quickly. Minutes I reckon, then it's not impossible but it's very difficult to get out of that. So better to err on the side of aggression. You can always dial it down a bit depending on the reaction. It doesn't seem to work the other way around.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 10-11-2013 at 10:03 AM.