View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-11-2013, 01:27 AM

Out local tonight (Saturday). Had a good night chatting with my mates and chilling. Like all my local nights I was expecting nothing (but I can never stop myself having hope that it will be party central, and I'll go home with the hottest hottie in the bar...hope springs eternal haha). The main thing of note on the woman front was that I'm noticing now if I'm patient enough women will approach me. I'm becoming more of a familiar sight around the local hangouts. One woman chatted me up for about 20 mins.

She was cute, in a mature way, had very generous lips coated in scarlet lipstick and black hair, low cut top on, cleavage, etc...so that's enough for me. And the conversation we had was ace. The more we chatted the more she turned me on.

The thing that struck me the most was that at first all I could see was these scarlet lips moving and the cool blue eyes. But then I was actually listening to what she was saying. And she took me on a nice journey with her words. We talked about how accents change as you move across the UK. I'm interested to know if there are other women like this about. good looking, mature, intelligent, interesting and who can express themselves confidently. I need to find where they are.

But her man was sitting nearby like a chode and watching and starting to get a bit pissed off at me. I could tell. He came up and was talking to me but he seemed to be trying to impress me and get in my goodbooks (my self development has been aimed at getting me away from acting like that). I recognise this now as being insecurity. But he was telling me he was connected to a dangerous family or something. Was this to scare me off? ooh I was quivering in me boots.

This woman, who was attractive (I wanted to fuck her) wanted me to fuck her, there's no doubt about that. I'm just not ruthless or clever or whatever enough yet to go and actually take it.

Maybe this kind of thing is for the master stage of PUA or maybe I just need to be a bit more aggressive in taking what I want. I'm still too pussy about the consequences and all that. But at the same time I don't ever want to get in a fight over some woman I don't even know. There were some younger guys outside the bar at the end of the night "stagging" and I'm past that stage. It was good entertainment though as a spectator sport. If I did get the attentions of a real hottie then I would have plenty of haters wouldn't I?

This is the danger of trying to pull on your own doorstep (and why I don't try to do it). It's not as bad as the workplace but there's similar issues. You just need to be more careful than in a place where nobody knows you. But I'm just looking to make friends and enjoy myself. That can't be a bad thing. There's always the possibility of hooking up one night when I'm not even trying.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 10-11-2013 at 02:35 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (10-11-2013), markuk (10-11-2013)