Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#83)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
At least you'll be getting some cash soon dude and who knows what else.
Lot's of totty around my age working in the M&S store I'll be in. Cash is my main incentive and I have the chance to whack my hours straight up near 40hr/week, which is fantastic for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Sick man, I've never done a job interview, CV or even searched for a job properly before. You're hard work paid off!
Cheers dude. My CV was an experiment in all honesty, the CV of the future; pop-up booklet CV. I had info literally springing out at the reader. It's fun, engaging and every page has a new surprise. I thought it was a great idea to try.
Searching for jobs is pritty easy, however whether you find any jobs that are suitable for you is another matter all together. If there wasn't many jobs I used to apply for jobs I was under-qualified for, just so the JobCentre couldn't say I wasn't doing anything. Got to play the system.
Interview, I don't know. I think it's just a case of finding your feet with them but I think it's important to have a laugh and be banterous, shows confidence and I was 20 mins early for every interview and managed to get 3 job offers out of 4, so punctuality is a key aspect of an interview. I think you'll be good at interviews dude, you'll realize the PU skills you've picked up will help you tremendously.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 07-11-2013 at 12:06 AM.