View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-11-2013, 09:25 AM

Met up with SmileyK and Stein from the forum in central London last night. First time I've met SmileyK...cool guy.

Stein arrived later in a spiderman suit. By this time SmileyK and me were chatting to a couple of girls. They were a good laugh. The girl I ended up talking to most was intelligent and quite intellectual. She sang me a song she said her scots grandad taught her when she was a kid. She was sweet and quite cute. Early in the convo she had revealed that she had been on holiday with her boyfriend and after that they had decided to move in together. I wondered if they were just entertaining us to get a drink bought. I don't think so though I did get them a drink.

We persuaded Stein to put the head part of his suit on. Cool outfit btw Stein...phone pics were taken.

We were standing outside in the busy smoking area which was under a gap between two large umbrellas so the rain was dripping down on us which was a bit distracting. but we ploughed on.

The two girls left quite early so the three of us went inside and had a laugh and chat. It was good fun. We had some serious discussion about some of the bollocks that is written, talked about and supposedly practiced by PUAs and aspiring PUAs. But there was respect given to Tyler & Co.

When I went to the bar to get drinks in there were two young blonde girls in front of me making a lot of noise. I told them to settle down in my sternest voice just to get their attention. One of them, the better looking one, turned around and gave me a smile and stare. So I was thinking we might get talking. Then she started trying to mimic my accent...it was such a bad attempt at a scots accent (more Indian than scots) it wasn't funny just feckin annoying.

Anyway instead of coming straight back at her with a neg of my own I just stood there dumbfounded. This girl wouldn't stop and eventually her friend told her to dial it down a bit as she was obviously embarrassing me and her friend with her immature and unattractive behaviour.

Back with the guys we watched this good looking guy just sarging like mad around any female groups that were left in the bar (it was starting to empty out by this time). He was quite pissed I think and really didn't give a shit, scared a few women away, attracted others, moved onto the next group, spinning around in quite a cool dance move. I think we all had a sneaking admiration for this guy just utterly going for it without a care in the world.

After we headed our separate ways I had my usual adventures getting home. I ended up in a shop doorway with this woman who wanted to go back to my hotel to give me a massage and sex she said in very broken english. I assumed she was a hooker. She wouldn't believe me that I wasn't staying in a hotel and wasn't a tourist. I realised later my phone was gone. Sleight of hand she must have got it out of my coat's breast pocket while she was putting her knee up into my groin and her hands everywhere (including my balls) trying (and succeeding) to get me excited. I realise now this was probably just a ploy to distract me. But I literally had to push her away. If she had the phone you'd think she would have left immediately before I realised it was gone. She even followed me to the wrickshaw I got and tried to get in. I had to physically force her back out. She was a nutter.

Maybe it wasn't her but I don't see any other way the phone could have gone missing. It seems too much of a coincidence. I thought the pocket was buttoned but it probably wasn't. That's two £350 phones stolen within a month! But you learn by mistakes and I need to wise up when out in cities at night on my own, avoid crazy women, and buy a cheap phone or get insurance cover. When I go in the phone shop in a little while the guy is gonna be like "oh no... again?"

I ended up getting a wrickshaw to the station again. But it was slow , wet and horrible journey. Worse cause I got in my head about the missing phone. But on the train I had some good banter with 3 northern girls and a guy from my town. One of the girls kept eyeing me up but then I noticed her wedding ring. They got off the stop before mine. The married one waved and said something to me as she got off but by this time I had my earphones in and didn't hear.

Aside from the cheeky girl / crazy hooker / phone crap I enjoyed last night because I really feel like I'm coming out of my shell more on these nights out. I'm relaxing more and being myself. The worst thing I could right do now I think is be put off by the annoying stuff. When the going gets tough and all that!

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 02-11-2013 at 10:18 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (02-11-2013), markuk (02-11-2013), SmileyK (02-11-2013)