View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Last night (Friday 25th Oct)

A last minute hastily arranged meet of a few London / Manchester members of the forum: Sugarspin, Me, Stein, D!ce and MarkUK.

In a word EPIC. The night was a great laugh from beginning to end and educational for me as well. I couldn't express it in any detail but we all talked about pickup stuff and just about anything and everything else.

I get to the meetup venue first thinking "if nobody turns up tonight after all this I'll go crazy". But then everyone started arriving and it all goes great. All good guys.

There was a bit of game later in the night at a second bar some of us went to, but I was getting wobbly with booze and tiredness by then. Even so I learned a lot winging Stein and D!ce. It was a completely different experience to my normal nights out locally where I don't have wings. Realising I need to do more going out with wings to learn and have fun. Next time I would watch my drink intake so I could converse better.

After a while I need to get home unfortunately because I don't live in London.

I can't get a taxi for love nor money. There are convoys of them streaming towards me down the strand but none for hire.

I end up in a wrickshaw on the way to St Pancras station. Basically we're on a tricycle taking on the might of London small hours traffic. Actually it was cool..open air just seeing the city from a different angle. Had some good banter with the driver (rider?). I couldn't believe how quick he got me there (they can take shortcuts taxis can't).

I had to wait an hour for a train and went for a walk to pass the time. I passed a burger king and these two young guys and a girl waved at me from inside as I passed by the window. I went in and went over and shook hands and we had a bit of friendly banter. They wanted me to stay and talk but I told them I needed food and had a train to catch. The chick was very hot. That's probably why I went over.

Wolfed the food down on my way back to the station. The walk and food sobered me up a bit.

When I got there a blonde girl appeared. She was on her mobile having what sounded like a spat with someone, her boyfriend I reckon. She was attractive with amazingly long legs so I said hi and was about to offer her a chip, then realised I had just finished them. She half looked at me and said hi back in not too friendly sounding tone. I then added "you've got very long legs". She wandered back inside the station without responding. I caught her at a bad time I think.

A bunch of girls and guys were trying to get taxis but they seemed to be short of cash. These guys had obviously pulled and the taxi fiasco was presenting an early opportunity for LMR from the girls. The girls all seemed to want to go home in a separate taxi and the guys were panicking a bit like "fuck no..no, not part of the plan bitches" (thinking of all the drinks they paid for maybe). I just watched, wondered if I could jump in the girls taxi and go back to their place haha. I went for my train.

Got my train and had a convo with a cool young couple who were travelling to the airport for a holiday night flight to Amsterdam.

Got off train and the guy in front of me was staggering so bad up my road I don't know how the fuck he had made it home. I had started to sober up by then.

A great night had by all.

We'll have more of these nights. Come along if you possibly can it's ace.

P.S. kudos to D!ce for coming to the night and being great company while staying sober as a judge the whole time. I don't think I could have managed that haha.

And thanks to all the guys who came along to make a great night of it. Looking forward to the next one!

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 27-10-2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: edited as too long and superfluous
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
D!ce (27-10-2013), markuk (27-10-2013)