MASTER PUA

Default 16-10-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
I label "alpha's" by a 3 observation rule:

1: clothing style, cleanliness.

2: attitude and prescence in the room.

3: popularity with both genders.

If all 3 are high on a scale of 1 - 10 say 6+, then i classify them as an alpha and a threat. I measure women on a similar scale but also add in personality as i discovered long ago that some women can be gorgeous but utter bitches when you talk to them. So i observe the social dynamics of the room and tend to approach the more relaxed, approachable and polite women, as they tend to be in a happier mood.

Until you've gone out more you don't have a solid enough basis of experience to make these kind of value judgments.

My advice to you starting off would be to accept that you don't really know anything yet. In this thread you've done a very standard thing that new guys do, which is basically list off all the things you perceive as disadvantages or things you aren't good at. The truth is, while you probably aren't great yet, you have to realise that you don't yet have the experience to even know what your real disadvantages or weak points are.

So don't dwell on them, stop trying to analyse and assess the situation and just go out and do it. You think you're no good right now? You're not in a position to judge. And even if you aren't any good, so fucking what? Accept it for now and do it anyway. Prove yourself wrong. I'd rather try, suck and get better than stay at home and sit on my hands because I've convinced myself I'm at a disadvantage.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (16-10-2013), Serendipity (16-10-2013)