View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-10-2013, 07:51 PM

I started this thread 3 months ago. Although I've not had any "results" with the exception of a drunk girl making out with me, I've just skimmed back through the entire thread:

1. The girl I was crazy about, that led me to this forum. The reason things never worked out was because I got nervous and never made a move.
2. I've not really done much cold approaching but on the occasions I started random convo's with strangers nothing bad happened.
3. Being more humble, genuine & taking an interest in others completely changes my interactions for the positive.
4. I commented around August I began to think my looks and my height weren't a big deal - the problems are in my head and my perceptions of me and how people look at me.
5. 2 big nights out I had sober were awesome, I really enjoyed myself by being in the moment and there's a good chance 3 women were interested in me.
6. I wasn't nervous in the slightest at speed dating.
7. Had a pretty in depth conversation with a girl I know who gave me some pretty positive feed back.

I'm now 100% convinced there's nothing wrong with my looks and my height. Looking back I've not really had any bad interactions at all! (With the exception of spilling a drink at speed dating and a group of hen party girls telling me to fuck off both of which I found funny). It's always been ME that's the problem and the way I think, and perceive things. The only bad thing is point 1, the girl I liked I messed up with - but there;s no way that outcome would ever have been any different as I wasn;t confident enough.

I think I've had plenty good interactions with women. I think its time to stop just having interactions and start being more direct - whether its a phone number, a make out or gosh darn it even though I'm a virgin, sexy time.

I've learned a lot and become a lot more self aware in the last 3 months, but I'm not going to get anywhere standing still so I need to start pushing this to the next stage. That sounds daunting, but bizarrly when I think about these things possibly happening I actually feel kind of excited about it, and it makes me smile

I'm also pretty much done with the therapist I was seeing, I've learned some useful mental stuff from him in terms of your mind, confidence and perceptions. But I think my next session, or maybe the one after next will be the last.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-10-2013), Serendipity (13-10-2013)