View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-10-2013, 07:33 PM

Saturday 12th October

Out for a meal for an old Uni female friends birthday. 4 of her friends from Glasgow are up and I kind of know everyone there and the meal goes fine. Its what happens when we go to the next bar that was pretty..........overwhelming.

We end up playing charades in the bar upstairs and I always seem to end up as the actor, as well as going completely over the top with my impressions which has everyone in knots. I've known my Uni friend for 12 years and have met her personal friends at various times over the years when they are up in the city so i do know them, but not amazingly well. But I have interactions with 2 of them which go something like this:

Girl 1: We get onto the subject of why I'm single & I tell her its because I'm terrible with women & conscious about my looks. She recalls a night out years ago when i was being flirty with her and told her she was hot (I don't remember this). She said she was kinda into me that night and thought I liked her, but then changed her mind because I never made a move & she was kinda waiting for me to do something and got disapointed I didn't. The only thing she didn't buy was how I was acting, a little too hard to impress & full of myself. She says that felt odd because I come across as a genuine guy so why was I pretending to be someone I wasn't? As for the looks thing she says she's never thought I was ugly and that from a womans point of view looks/height shouldn't matter. She also points out the bf's of the other girls there aren;t particularly tall or handsome, soemthing I never noticed until she pointed this out. In her opinion i just need to be a bit more forward without being sleazy - she tells me she reckons I'm scared of what I could achieve if I was successful, there's no reason at all why you couldn;t get a girlfriend.

Girl 2: I always thought me and her had a weird vibe, like she was a bit cold toward me. This was re-inforced earlier this year when we spent a week in Chicago together as part of a group. But last night she was totally speaking away to me, laughing/joking and going on about Chicago and asking to see my pictures etc. Was the coldness all in my head?

As I'm not drinking, I decide to call it a ngiht when they move onto a club. I get hand shakes etc from all the guys and friendly hugs & kisses from all the girls.

When it comes to girl 1 I go to do the same and she says "Oh for Gods sake I'm not accepting a cheek" and kisses me on the lips (she;s got a boy friend back home). She's a bit pissed by this point and me and her are kind of left standing on our own as everyone heads off to the club and she says "Rememeber everything I said tonight. Your not a bad looking guy, your a decent guy. Stick to your strengths, none of this cocky full of it shite. Just be yourself.......but be a bit more forward, you need to show your intent. Don't be scared - i don't even think your scared, I think your worried about what to do next if you get some success"

I'll repeat that I barely know this girl, I've met her off and on in the last 12 years. With my head spinning a bit at the conversations I've had with her tonight I go home.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-10-2013), markuk (24-11-2013), Serendipity (13-10-2013)