View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-10-2013, 06:52 PM

last week 6-11 Oct

Realise I'm coming down with illness at the weekend but need to travel abroad. I load up on pills.

I get through Monday ok and go to bed early.

On Tuesday I'm feeling worse and I'm also getting an allergic reaction to the nicotine patches, so I buy cigs. The chemist I go to for medicine sells me a pile of pills and makes me throw the cigs in the bin. I end up buying more cigs later. By the evening I'm going stir crazy so I head to a dive bar I know nearby. It's quite lively and I end up talking to quite a few people. The drink is mixing with the pills and I feel almost stoned.

A DJ starts up at 11 and I end up on the dance floor. In the smoking room I talk to a couple of Australian girls and also a German woman. We have good convos. I notice that after I open them the other guys there start joining in. Ends up like 5-way bi-lingual convo that I can't follow (I see the point now why you need to isolate). I'm not caring anyway by this time. I end up back on the dance floor. I'm enjoying myself and forgetting about being ill.

It's too warm so I remove my jacket. At some point later I realise I've been duped and the jacket is gone with mobiles and plastic on-board.

I go to the police station to report the theft and almost get myself arrested by a rather aggressive cop.

I end up drowning my sorrows in a late night restaurant until 5 talking to the owner and his girlfriend who are still there.

Next day I spend most of the time phoning around to block the plastic and phones.

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (13-10-2013)