View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Have you read Eckhart Tolle - The power of Now.

This was part of the material I used to help me go through my changes. It was very good for me, some parts I didn't agree with but in many ways I could see a resemblance in myself to what he was saying.

Best thing for me was that I found out by practice, how to access my present state, or at least close to present state. Then nothing else mattered, I was living free from boundaries, limitations and the past.

When I get annoyed, frustrated or any negative thoughts I just close my eyes for a few seconds and when I open my eyes, it's like all those thoughts have been erased.

I'm still learning and practicing all of this, it will probably take a long time but definitely worth it. I feel and look so much more confident. A few days ago a group of 4 girls saw my from a good 50 metre's away and were literally staring at me all the way, when we were passing their eyes were wide open, smiling and no blinking; 8 eyes staring at me, I couldn't help but laugh.

I didn't approach because I'd set off late for the train so I was walking pritty fast. It did make me appreciate how far I'd come in my change, even after such a short time frame.

I am the master of my fate
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (05-10-2013)