View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-10-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Below is a transcript of an email I sent her in March when I was pissed at 2.30 in the morning when my infatuation with her was at it's max. She had had the cold and I had been thinking about her all day. I remember my original intention was to send an email telling her exactly how I felt but at the last minute I stopped myself and changed it to what's below. I don't know wtf I expected to come of this.

Reading this now it reads like we're already in a relationship. We weren't and she didn't respond to it. She's never mentioned this and neither have I.

Quite embarrassing actually. This made my problem talking to her worse because now I had this un-acknowledged contact in my head and knew that she knew I knew she knew...fuck what a mess I was in.

Months later I sent her a sober email just asking how she was (I was working abroad). She never answered it so I thought okay, she's not appreciating this attention so I'll back off.

"Hi (name withheld),

I’ve been listening to the attached track on my mp3 player.

I thought you would like it.

Hope you aren’t feeling too unwell this morning. I went to (name withheld)leaving do last night.

I’ve got the doctor tomorrow so won't be in.

Have a great weekend when it comes around.
"
Forget about this. It happened 7 months ago. Your over thinking again.

Just ask her out on Monday. Do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (05-10-2013)