View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-10-2013, 01:46 AM

Out tonight local. I'm just hanging with mates, relaxing, having a drink and being social.

In the startoff bar I get talking to this older woman. She interviews me...where you from, where you live , what's your name, what you do, etc.

I answer all this and just keep a smiling face. For an older woman she was quite sexy. But she was with someone.

Headed to another bar with mates. At some point I thought fuck it I'm going on a tour of the bar cause I was getting bored sitting at our table.

First good looking babe I see on my travels I stop for a chat with her. It was going real good. After a couple of minutes she says "this is my husband" and directs me to a stocky good looking bloke standing behind me . I had a chat with him, we shake hands and I move on.

After chatting a few young girls at the bar I approach a group of three women at a table and break into that set. They seem surprised. One of them is keen to talk so we get into a convo for 5 mins.

This girl is very sexy and cute. I'm aroused just talking to her. She's starting a new job on Monday and this is her leaving do. I give her advice on her new job. I'm not looking to pull her just being social. I would like to talk to this girl again but for some strange reason I forget to NC. Why am I doing this.

I move on. I get talking to three guys who seem a bit frustrated. I say to them "why don't you just enjoy yourselves" and they agree to do that.

The music is good and I think about finding some girl to dance but it doesn't feel busy enough so I don't. No one is dancing.

Me and mates head to another bar. There I get a bad response from three chicks, one who I was keen on. Not sure why, I think it was my fault being too pushy. I feel the sting of rejection. But a woman standing near me starts talking to me and saying what bitches they are. I get the feeling I want to fuck this woman. But again I don't close. We have a good bitch and I think about kissing her for a moment but don't.

By this time the drinking I've been doing all night is kicking in big time and I'm feeling tired, we go out and have some banter with some girls outside the bar then jump in a taxi to get home.

Can't live with them, can't live with them