Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#43)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Sexual Limits - 02-10-2013, 01:36 AM

I met a Liverpudlian girl at the bus station whilst I was out a few days ago. I approached her, had a great conversation, found out she's 6 years older (who cares) and got her phone number and email (for when she runs out of credit). All fine. Turned the conversation sexual, asking how creative I am etc.. she's wanting an adventure. Apart from the fact that she lives in Liverpool, this is all good stuff.

Today she asked me about my sexual limits. Honestly I've never thought about this before. What are my limits? In terms of what I've already done, what are sexual limits? I don't know, I haven't really pushed at the boundaries. I mean I've had sex in pritty creative places but just sex, nothing that tested any boundaries or at least nothing that tested my boundaries that I'm aware of.

I'm not sure how I feel about limits. This change I'm going through, my life changes, my progression and successes all make me feel that the world is starting to become limitless. I'm doing approaches that even 1 month ago I'd never even contemplate doing.

I feel like I was a grain of sand trapped in a time glass but the glass fell and smashed and the sand was then free to go anywhere and everywhere because it's so small compared to the world it lives in; it's options are limitless.

Just her bringing up sexual limits really made me stop and assess different parts of my life. It was an eye opener. I thought that I was crushing through my limits and boundaries both sexual and in life in general but in reality, I haven't even found them yet.

I am the master of my fate
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
kowalski (04-10-2013)