View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-09-2013, 02:00 PM

Saturday 21st Sptember

Had a house warming for friends i went to Uni with, didn't really know much people there, i could only stay an hour. As my friends were being house guests I spent a lot of time on my own just watching football scores. Everyone else there was friends. I felt it might be awkward if I just went to speak to people I didn't know.......but in hindsight I should have just done it - its actually more awkward not talking to people then it is talking to people.

Then went for a birthday meal, arrived early with one girl already there. We spoke for ages before others arrived and I never realised till now how negative and self conshus (sp) this girl is. When we left to go to the next bar I offered her a lift and ended up taking one of her other friends who I always thought was a cold bitch - but she spoke away fine.

Went to a bar & one girl seemed pretty interesed in talking to me although I think she's a bit weird. The convo was just completely random, she talks really fast, burned my arm with her fag & knocked a drink over - almost seemed like she was really jittery & nervous round me. Also spent a lot of time spekaing to some guy about his job and how it relates to mine, was interesting.

Up dancing, was dancing next to a girl I saw last week, felt like she was motioning for me to dance with her as she did last week, but I felt a bit nervous so never did. I had a scarf on which I wrapped around my hand like a Ghurka/head band and was just dancing about like a fool; some other girl took it off me and ran off with it - I eventually went to get it back - she wrapped it round me and started pulling me toward her, down my lower back and pulled our hips together and we were getting pretty close face wise....I didn't really react so she put the scarf back on my head, ruffled my hair and walked off. Was she totally in to me?

4 women were trying to drag me onto the dance floor pulling my arms lieka tug of war but I was tired and takign a break, I wedged my feet around the table stand to stop them pulling me, but one felt my arse which made me jump and release my feet and I got carted off to dance again.

Saw a hen party where some girl said she couldn't find her penis (penis straw), i said "I totally hate it when that happens", she told me to fuck off and all her mates started giving me abuse.....I just laughed.

Spoke to some guys at the bar from the navy on the ngiht out, they are going back to Afghanistan for another tour soon & I spoke to them sabout how scary/dificult it must be etc - was a good convo.

Some random girl in a red dress brushed past me on the stairs and said "Hi", she was kinda cute.

I felt like an ice cube hit me, my friend from the meal threw it at me. I opened my mouth and beckoned her to get one in my mouth, before I knew it 3 femelae friends all pelting me with ice cubes trying to get one in my mouth, never caught any of them though.

I realised toward the end of the night that any nervousness or anxiety I felt was COMPLETELY gone, I usually have a tightness round my motuh when I smile - my mouth felt totally relaxed. I was stone cold sober and having an amazing night.

As i was gettign ready to go home someone nudged into me as they walked past. It was the scarf girl from before. She looked at me with a smile, raise of the eye brows and a nod of the head (like if you see someone in the street you know and you acknolwedge them with a "alright mate") - I guess she was into me from before then, all i probably had to do earlier was put an arm round her and lean in.

Saw weird girl agian from before and we got into a convo about anal sex, shitting in mouths and lesbians. She was realy jittery & talking really fast again. Weird.......

Another night of stone cold sober awesomeness. i feel like I have some kind of state of awareness not only about myself but how others are acting toward me. Why have I neevr noticed this before? Pretty sure at least 3 girls were interested in me last night - I'm a bit over whelmed.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
kowalski (22-09-2013)