View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-09-2013, 01:05 AM

Down the local town tonight again (Friday 21/9/13).

I'm treating these local nights as 'getting used to being social nights'. Out with my mates and chatting to women as an incidental thing rather than the objective of the night. It takes the pressure off a lot.

After my midweek escapades travelling, working and shagging hookers I felt a bit drained but still saw plenty of women tonight who got my motor running.

First bar - met a few blokes I hadn't talked to before and had good convos with them. We shook hands at the end, good interactions and connections made.

First bar said hello to a bunch of 5 girls who didn't respond. I think I spoke too quietly...timid.

Second bar - lot's of young girls, some really hot, surrounded by guys. I didn't open any of them individually or in sets.

I got the 'too old' thing in my head again. Although the truth is I've never had a bad response when I've actually talked to younger women.

Third bar - eventually opened a 5 set of women. I started talking to one who was, in looks, somewhere between the foxy one I was after in the first place and the ugliest one of the group.

They very quickly guided me toward the ugly one cause she was Scottish like me and I forced myself to have a 10 min convo with her. The others fucked off somewhere to leave us alone.

My heart wasn't in it. I don't think hers was either tbh. Being born in the same country does not mean you will have any chemistry!

One woman I saw that I thought was really hot was dancing and kept kissing her female friend on the lips.

It was making me hot. I had some EC with her but did fuck all about it. Her friend was quite sexy too. They were with two guys but realised later it wasn't their boyfriends (never assume).

There were a lot of opportunities in this bar. There were a lot of good looking guys in there but they didn't seem to have much clue to be honest on how to chase these women down.

I'm quite keen to go back there again and try harder, at least until I get a fair few rejections.

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
markuk (22-09-2013)