View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-09-2013, 08:58 PM

Another update.

Friday met Kerry. She's nice but maybe not as pretty as I remembered her. We chatted a lot and it felt very much as though we were talking like friends. She agreed to meet up again sometime to go bowling. Although I'm not sure I want to travel to Eastbourne again it's a 1.5 hours drive.

Saturday met a girl from LoveStruck. She was nice and pretty cute. Just friendly chat and I didn't feel very relaxed.

I've been reading A New Earth by Eckhart tolle and he talks about how people in the early stages of a relationship role-play.
"I'll play who you want me to be, and you'll play who I want you to be."

It felt like that with LoveStruck girl. Anyway I arranged a second date to go bowling with her on Saturday.

Sunday I had a text from Marzena, I met on the adventure weekend back in July. I had stopped texting her after she had flaked on meeting me for a run (see previous posts).
She wanted to meet for coffee. So we met. We spent most of Sunday afternoon together. I find her very attractive and she has a super hot figure. I asked about her boyfriend and she said he's away. (I'm not sure he exists).
I really don't want to fall in the friends zone with her, hmmm.

She talked about going for run together. I text her saying 'you should join me for a night out when you've moved into your new place' and left it at that. *Next meet with her I will try it on with her or I am being a pussy and not being authentic.

Monday
(Day off from girls, haha - what have I become)

Today
Met Andrea (girl I number closed on Thurday). She's definitely cute & slovak.
Took her to the same coffee shop as Saturday's date, felt like a pimp - feeing my ego but I'm aware so it's allowed .

Again lots of chat but felt I could drift into the friend zone with her. Walked her back to the tube and kissed on cheeks and said our good byes. Have arranged to see her again.

So I am great at building comfort but shit and showing my intentions.
That has to change.

I didn't start the job on Monday, fucking recruitment consultants. Hopefully will be sorted soon.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 17-09-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: 8)~
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-09-2013)