View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-09-2013, 10:31 PM

Saturday 14/9/13 - revised report

First bar - didn't consider talking to any women as all women there seemed to be with their bf/husband.

A hot woman came in. Didn't try to talk to her as she was surrounded by the three guys she came in with.

Second bar - looked like tail end of a wedding reception - about 10 people who seemed like family / close friends - taking photos and all that.

back to first bar - mates turned up and we talked about random stuff. had a good laugh. Wasn't really looking out for women at this point.

third bar - first time in here - show band playing. Some younger girls standing watching. I went up and stood next to them but didn't make EC or talk to them.

I thought they looked too young - maybe 18 and younger.

Talked to a few guys standing around watching the band who seemed friendly. Two older women got up and danced.

They went past me to sit down I said to one over my shoulder "hey your a good dancer". She laughed saying she was just helping her sister out and walked on.

An older woman with slightly buck teeth sitting at the bar near where I was standing kept looking around at me. A guy kept hanging around her but she didn't seem comfortable with his attentions.

I avoided EC with her in case she thought I was interested.

There were some other older women who seemed to know everyone in the bar. In fact everyone seemed to know everyone else.

fourth bar - recollection is a bit hazy but remember two decent looking girls, one checking / fixing her outfit in a mirror outside the ladies toilets.

As I passed coming out of gents I said "you look fine", they both looked around then giggled but I didn't stop as I felt too pissed to have a convo.

Can't live with them, can't live with them