View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Girlfriends (TV Show) - 15-09-2013, 06:29 AM

Has anyone ever watched this?

A datign show where 3 women meet 100 guys and each women has to pick 6 each to date. They then go on a date and eliminate 1, rthe week after she takes him out, then they meet each others respective friends/family and so on with 1 guy being binned every week.

Admittedly its probably a show for chicks, I normally hate reality TV but for the general topic of pick up and women/social interactions i find it really interesting. The 2nd season has just started. Perhaps stereotypically the guys who are being picked all seem to be good looking - as did the guys in the last season, but I've found it amazing watxching all these guys to see what they are like - so far this season I've seen a naturally confident but tries too hard, a mystery clone, a nervous awkward guy, a nice ass kisser guy, a laid back "whatever" kinda guy and an awkward anxious guy.

Its generally easy to spot within the first 5-10 seconds if the guy will get a date or not when he walks into the room based on his 1st impression and the looks on the girls faces. You get to hear them give more of their thoughts on the guys after they've left etc as well.

I find it pretty interesting - some of the guys unfortunatly remind me of myself at times and its giving me a lot of examples of how NOT to be/act with women. I'm getting a kind of self aware perspective watching all these guys interacting with the women, kinda thinking if i ever begin to act like that I'm hopefully a bvit more aware to straighten it out.

Perhaps not much interest for the regular posters on here who're successful with women but maybe worth a watch to others.