View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-09-2013, 12:47 AM

Down the local town tonight again (Saturday).

I had a shit night on Friday so was determined to redeem myself tonight.

It wasn't too bad overall. I learned something about myself.

First I went to a bar I hadn't been in before. There was a wedding reception going on. I was literally the spare prick at the wedding. Total shit so I didn't even finish my drink and headed to somewhere else.

Met up with my mates and we headed to another bar where a live band was playing. There were some women in there who were desperate for a man, I could tell that the way they were looking around.

I'm not that confident a guy and don't consider myself very good looking but I think I was probably the best available prospect in that place.

But the women in there were either unavailable or they were too self-conscious to actually engage in conversation with a stranger. I didn't try very hard though to engage with them.

It wasn't a pickup bar.

Still it's encouraging when you walk into a new environment and you get signals from women that they are interested, even if it's not leading to anything at the moment.
At the third bar we ended up at a woman kept eyeing me and I thought she looked very good. She was with her friend and I overthought the approach.

My first thought was to go over and say "you know you like me and I like you so let's just have a chat and get to know each other" but I totally crapped out of doing it. It's a gut-wrenching feeling.

The main difference from the last weekend is I did some cold approaches in the daytime / weekdays and I was much more confident.

I seem to need to really tested myself in the daygame to give me the confidence to approach in the night time. And It seems to work.

So now I know what I have to do.

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
Hounddog (15-09-2013)