View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-09-2013, 09:30 AM

Has quite a busy week for an unemployed person.

I've been offered (I think - waiting for contract) as job starting on Monday in central London. This is something I've been working towards for a while so it's pretty exciting.

Decided to go out to a meet up event in London last night Thursday 12 Sept.
The meet up group had booked out the downstairs area of the bar. We nearly weren't let in as I forgot to press the RVSP button on (must improve my meet up etiquette).

I'm going to go straight to the main bits.
Got talking to women for a bit - just interrupted her and her friend by slightly pushing my shoulder into her and said 'I'm mingling' when she looked around. I was talking for a bit and some dude comes by and it's clear the girl and this dude called J have already been talking. They were talking for a bit and I couldn't really get a word in edge ways with Mr J. At one point he was explaining to the girl what his wrist bands meant and I said to the girl:
'He's got that to stop predatory women approaching him'.
He then said something to the girl like
'Oh this is awkward, just as well I'm saving you from him'
(He said it to her and didn't look at me once, didn't look at me at all in fact)

I remember feeling a bit insulted & embarrassed but I made the choice not to react. As Eckhart Tolle would put it I observed my thoughts and realised it was just my ego and just let it go.

Anyway spoke to her a little after that and made light of it and moved on, Mr J did the same.

Next 3 set (2 girls 1 guy).
Opened and introduced myself to everyone including the guy. I didn't want to be an asshole to the guy and 'Amog' him but he walked off soon after, which I didn't really get.

Got talking to one of the girls, Andrea from Slovakia, she was pretty hot. After chatting for about 20 minutes I asked for her number, so we could go 'running'. I then stayed chatting to her for another 10 or 15 minutes.

Messaged Andrea this morning and we're meeting up next week for coffee (less effort than running).

Today I'm off to see Kerry, for our first meet, since the Butlins weekend in July (See my first post).

Tomorrow I have a love struck date & next week I start a new job (hopefully) & go flat hunting.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-09-2013), nova (13-09-2013)