View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-09-2013, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
You can be sexual whilst being nice and complimenting. You can show that you are strong, sexual man through your eyes, in your touch, in your movement and defniitely in your words too. All while being nice and complimenting.

Being sexual is the expression of a desire. If the other thinks it is sexy or not, you can't control. But if you roll with what you think is sexy then you will have a better time with the girls who respond well.

I used to say some really filthy and very nice and complimentary shit to girls I just met, some didn't like it some did. The ones who didn't like it filtered themselves out at a benefit to both of us, because if they didn't like that they definitely wouldn't like what was going to happen if I did get them home.

Peace,

kowalski
Well I'm definitly having better interactions since I dropped the whole "trying to impress" stuff which I associate with PUA and just focusing on having good conversations without (initially anyway) looking for any outcome independant result. But I'm finding what you state above difficult; as a result of this different approach I'm taking I'm coming across as a lot more happy and friendly; in terms of creating a sexual context I don't know if this is a good thing.

Are you able to expand on comment on this any further, or is it just something I'll start projecting as I become more confident? I've tried to act sexual before, but as a result of being nervous, awkward and not confident I end up coming across like a creepy weirdo instead - probably "tryig too hard".