View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-09-2013, 12:26 AM

That was probably one of the best nights of my life. When I got home I probably sat up for around an hour just thinking the whole night through. Did all that actually happen, and how did it happen? To summarize:

Bitch girl: I don't think I'd ever really tried to talk to her before, I just auto assumed she was a bitch from her vibe and didn't bother with her. We ended up getting on really well & she's since added me on fb.

Girl from the past: That was just random, but i used to make out with her when I was younger and haven't seen her since I was about 15. She was wasted, but she almost invited me in she gave me her number 1 digit short, and she made out with me - not the other way round (this is what used to happen tio me when I was younger - i never made a move, it was always the girl who iniated).

Bully from School: Maybe she felt guilty about the past but she seeemd totally genuine, if she thought I was ugly that's deffo not the case now. My interaction with her almost means more then making out with the girl above - it blows away a lot of my bad history and how I perceive my looks.

Talking with friends in the club: The reason I put in about my friend upset about her ex is the whole time we were talking she had her arm round me/on my shoulder and touched me multiple times whenever she was gesturing to make a point. She's a 10 and always gets hot guys and is mega popular. Granted she was a bit drunk and upset about her ex but she can't think I'm that bad before us having all that physical contact. I got a huge hug from her when i told her I was going home as well. As for the other girl, it seemed like she was trying to flirt with me.

Overall i don't think I need much more proof that its nothing to do with my looks. I'd still say I look below average but I can't use it as an excuse for holding me back anymore; if anything I need to start believing I'm good looking even if its false. I totally had the whole night living in the moment - I think dancing for a lot of the night just enjoying myself and listening to the music helped....and the fact I was out with a squad of females who wanted to pose for photos every 5 mins didn't do too badly either. This re-inforces my belief my problem is when I'm stuck in my head thinking negative thoguhts/over analysing - its all to do with how I think and perceive myself. If I can start forcing outward not inward and change these perceptions I think it would go a long way.

As I posted earlier in this thread I've started trying to be more humble and genuine and taking an interest in people; i did this with most of the women that night and I think the results speak for themselves. I think I've been misled by PUA crap I've read telling me I need to be cocky and funny and throw negs and be sexual and blah blah blah blah.

I'm an introvert. I'm a genuine honest guy, probably a tad too nice for my own good. I'm not an ass kisser though or the type that buys flowers etc and at times I can be a bit cheeky for my own good, or try to hard to be funny/impress when I'm nervous. I'm sure a lot of you on here are pretty alpha, outgoing guys. Thats who i've been trying to be and it gets me nowhere because its not who I am - so why am I bothering to be fake? the last few weeks, acting "as myself" and showing and giving compliemnts/genorisity is getting me so much further and making me feel better.

Again i do get it: you can't keep giving women compliments and being the nice guy because theres nothing sexual or attractive about that. But when I use this behaviour honestly i have better interactions - maybe its to do with the bullshit detector women havel in the past if I'm being fake they can see something is not right whereas now I'm just being "me". I'm definitly on to something here - if I can just tune in on how to flip this over to get some concrete results whether its a number/kiss.sex or whatever.

As a quick note I also noticed quite a few guys hitting on my female friends that night. None of them were successful but none of the rehections they got were harsh at all - some of the girls even played along or bantered with them and seemed to enjoy it.

So overall, I'm still 31, I'm still a virgin. Technically I've got 1 phone number and 1 make out since I came on here. In terms of concrete success I'd still say I'm at 0%. In terms of general comfort and belief I'd say things look like they are beginning to change
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Barney Stinson (11-09-2013), kowalski (11-09-2013), markuk (11-09-2013)