View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Finally decided to start on steroids! - 08-09-2013, 11:59 AM

Hi all,

Ok, so first I want to thank Phil and Cumbria PUA for imparting their knowledge in a couple of previous threads. I decided the other day that enough is enough!

I've been working out hard, keeping protein high etc for MANY years and have had enough. I've seriously plateaud and it's time to take it to another level. If I see another kid with traps three times the size of mine who's gym sessions and diet are inferior to mine I think I'm gonna flip.

So, current status - I have a GOOD body, 15% body fat, muscles etc but certainly NOT ripped, very good, awesome etc. And it's not gonna happen - not now that I'm over 30 and with my genes!!

I'm planning on doing the following:

1. Ordering needles from ebay: best place?!
2. choosing a site and ordering testosterone enanthate 250mg and nolvadex and clomid. And, I'm planning on a 10 week cycle with the t.e./nolvadex and then waiting 21 days and doing 3 weeks of climid therapy.

Phil/Cumbria etc I'd be grateful for any advice on this - plus do you reckon I should wait 21 days or just 14 days after last injection before starting pct - the jury seems to be out on this?!

Thanks!