View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-09-2013, 11:45 PM

I'm a child taking my first steps in this game definitely. Sometimes I'm managing to toddle along for a few feet and feeling like I've cracked it, at other times I'm crashing down on my face and feeling like it's hopeless. That's the way it has to be at the moment. I'm prepared to accept that.

But at the same time If I get a full frontal attack on my character, I'll fight back. I'm not boring, I can converse very well in most situations, without being verbose.

I just find these skills deserting me sometimes at the crucial moment when I'm in the presence of an attractive woman.

Sometimes I find myself trying too hard with a woman. At least now I am noticing this loser behaviour and stopping doing it. That's why I chose this forum...to get help on this part of my life.

I do appreciate the advice I've got, even though it seems harsh at times. Sometimes I do need a kick up the arse.

I don't believe the studies either. That 60% study was quoted by a body language guru, no surprise there.

No, it's the whole package and it's the whole package I've always wanted to be. I'm listening to what you guys are saying and taking it on board.

Can't live with them, can't live with them