View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-09-2013, 08:15 PM

I split this into four parts. This post is dis-organised like my present life.

Part 1
Have been pretty busy with stuff but ended up going out last night. Wasn't really feeling up for it as am still getting over a cold, but the weather was good so went for it.

Love Struck were doing an event in London. Basically anyone with a red straw in their drink was single. This obviously made the first few approaches quite easy.

I started deliberately approaching anyone and didn't bother looking at their straws I also didn't mention the dating website and tried to avoid anything dull like that.

I was using the 'are you friendly line' which is obviously canned but whatever. I really wasn't in to it.

There were some self-amusing interactions. I wasn't really into some of the women. I did notice a few women kept looking back over at us, but I just wasn't interested.

The positives out of last night are, I went out when I couldn't be bothered too and had an okay time and spoke to lots of women.

Part 2
Friday morning I received a blank email message from Kerry (The girl I didn't seal with deal with - see my first post on this thread), we'd been out of contact since July. I thought this could have been an accident but then again perhaps not. I assumed the latter.

So I hit reply and say 'hey how's it going'. She replied back and we exchanged a few messages. I then asked if she was stilling seeing anyone and she said she had split up. A few more messages later and she has agreed to meet up for coffee.

I do like her and she's hot so I do need to be careful. To remedy this I am trying to arrange 2 dates next week and will try and go out more.

So what's the message there? I guess it's ultimately women are the choosers and you can't force things to happen. Patience is a virtue? No idea what I'm writing now, next part!

Part 3
I'm still unemployed - when women ask I tell them and it feels good ha-ha.
Note the self when my money runs out it will be less amusing get a job!

Part 4
So met an extremely cute girl through a social circle. Now have noticed she's on a dating site & have made contact, I kept it very light hearted as I don't want to embarrass her. But equally I don't want to be a pussy and not try something...

I am mindful it's Friday night when I'm writing this and probably should have done something. Tomorrow I will.

Mark

Last edited by markuk; 06-09-2013 at 08:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (06-09-2013)