View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-09-2013, 01:56 AM

Just a little advice for future long posts
Many people won't read big posts without it been well spaced out and easy to read. I'd recommend multiple posts for the different approaches. Then it doesn't look like such a massive page of text to read.

I like the progress your making dude and just for your improvement why not talk to all girls you find attractive, even the ones that are pregnant or whatever? I've approached a few like this. My goal from the conversation is to meet new people, to enjoy the conversation and make her day happier. Of course it depends on your goals you have right now, are you wanting fun conversation? Are you wanting to find a girlfriend? A fuck buddy? Whatever, but if your goal now is to create conversation, make friends and stuff like that then why not branch out to the women you'd suspect are not interested sexually. Women can make new friends.

I particularly liked your 3rd approach, her thinking you were going to steal her bag is kinda funny. Though your reaction must of been hilarious, you probably could have saved the conversation if she spoke English. Doesn't really matter though because you've already understood how you can improve (approach head on).

Nice work man!

I am the master of my fate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
kowalski (06-09-2013), Serendipity (06-09-2013)