Thread: Greets
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-10-2009, 12:12 PM

Welcome to the forums mate.

The good news is not only have you come to the right place, but it sounds like you're starting from a good position. The lads on here are probably sick to the back teeth of me mentioning Fight Club but the mantra of "losing all hope is freedom" rings true in everything. By the sounds of it you've lost all hope so you're free to do anything, safe in the knowledge that you have nothing to lose. I think you're going to be fine.

I'd recommend reading as much as is humanly possible. Read "The Rules of The Game" and "The Game" by Neil Strauss, and I'd thoroughly recommend Juggler Method. They're available on torrent sites (I use isohunt.com, perhaps unwisely), in fact try searching under "PUA Books" - there should be a massive list of books (it's like 2GB of PDFs) most of which are crap but there's some good stuff in there.

Other than that, read everything on here and when you've got your confidence up a bit, go out and practice! It'll make you feel amazing, not only about picking up women but also about life in general.

Have faith, and more importantly have fun!

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do