View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-09-2013, 09:40 PM

Update 2/9/13

I had a look at the daygame café link.

A poster on there was saying he thought the opener was almost irrelevant in daygame because he reckoned the girls aren't expecting it so they don't take it in or if they do forget what it was 10 seconds later if a conv starts. It's merely a signal to get their attention. That seems to make sense, so 'hi' seems as good as anything else.

But what about the follow up, direct, open question or comment?. How about 'why do you think I think you are so hot?'. Or should I just not think at all what I'm going to say?

1) EC but a non-approach due to moving vehicle - early this morning, walking to the train station, this woman rubbernecked to look at me as she was driving past in the opposite direction. I thought maybe she thought I was somebody she knows. Kicking myself for not waving or something. If I had only had a spike strip I could have stopped the car and then done the approach.

2) Hot woman walking with two kids riding their scooters. I said something funny about the kids and she laughed. Said she needed a scooter for herself. Great response but I expected she was married. Still I could have chatted a bit. Fuck why didn't I.

3) The only other opportunity was in the supermarket this evening where there was a pretty good looking blonde stacking the shelves. As she came around the corner I caught her eye but for some reason I moved behind the biscuit rack instead of saying hi. Shit, why did I do that.

Need to be more spontaneous and stop thinking and follow up!

Can't live with them, can't live with them