Thread: Greets
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Greets - 05-10-2009, 06:19 AM

I'm almost 29 now and haven't been in any relationships ever, I've never even been with a woman. I am considered a nice guy and alot of times they want to be "best friends" but nothing more. I've recently learned to not take this shit and walk away, if I'm not good enough to date then I'm not going to hang around to listen to their stories about who they screw (they all try telling me!). Infact I'm at the end of my rope and don't believe it's possible for me to ever get laid, I'm not terribly bad looking but it just seems like women aren't into me at all. Although I must say the ones I've met go after the bad boys definitely, then complain about them to me! I've lost complete faith in the idea of "relationships" with women because it's clear they aren't into that REALLY. They want someone that's a jerk and whatever else I can't figure out. I'll read these forums because maybe I'll feel better and not so alone in my misery. Frankly I'm not sure what to make of myself. Thanks!

Here are some of my interests Acupressure, Anime, Aromatherapy, Chi Kung, China, Computer Science, Existentialism, Fun, Hyperdimensional Physics, Hypnosis, Japan, Jeet Kune Do, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Life, Lost History, Museums, Mysticism, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Origami, Philosophy, Poetry, Psychoanalysis, Quantum Physics, Romance, Science Fiction, Sexuality, Super Eurobeat, UFOs, Wing Chun, Zen

PS The funny part is that I'm in Los Angeles, California and you'd think even I would be able to get laid here, guess I'm to much of a loser eh?

Last edited by anon2012; 05-10-2009 at 06:23 AM.