View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-09-2013, 02:56 AM

Thanks Dan,

I bought the book (I was so keen to learn about daygame). So I don't have a link or know where you could get one. Soz.

As you'd expect there's no magic formula.

But it's quite good in setting out possible ways how you can get from being, e.g. in a coffee shop or on a train to getting a date and eventually a 'bang' as suggested in the title.

The initial warning in the book is that during the day most women are not expecting to be engaged by a man they don't know, so their guard is down (good). But on the other hand that guard is instantly raised if they think someone is hitting on them (bad).

In the UK it's almost taboo to speak to strangers unless you have a very good reason. Like if I say to a woman in London, "excuse me" they immediately assume you are trying to sell them something and body swerve you.

It has to be quite natural. In other words you need a believable reason to be talking to them. The blow out rate seems very high. But with the shit awful AA I'm getting I can't even get to the point of testing that out.

The opener and logistics are crucial I think, much much more than in nightgame.

The best one I had so far was a girl outside an office building smoking and playing with her phone. I opened with, "is that a good phone, I'm thinking of getting one of those?" and we had quite a good conversation until she had to go back to work. Didn't close but that's the kind of example the book sets out.

I've noticed there are a lot of HB's outside office buildings smoking and playing with their phones any day in the week. I think it's just a matter of being more creative than in nightgame (and of course doing it sober).

Another one is you are planning to cook a meal (real or imaginary but real is better) and in the supermarket you find an HB, e.g. in the spice aisle and ask her advice. If she's receptive you progress onto talking about where she's going on holiday, yada yada yada.

I suppose anyone can make up their own technique and that's even better than a book because it's tailored for your circumstances and style of delivery.

But the book helps as a start.

Can't live with them, can't live with them