View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-09-2013, 01:06 AM

I'm probably going to get a name for doing this but I've got an adjunct to the previous post on last night. It's just some more detail that might be useful and / or entertaining depending on whether you're a beginner like me or a master. With my usual ..stuff in brackets.

Anyway here goes...

Start of the night I see a woman who looks my type (that is.. hot, sexy, beautiful, cute, etc) come into the bar with her man. I immediately switch off cause she's taken. But she's sexy.

Where I stand happens to be a good place cause it's on the route to the ladies toilets. I'm chatting with my mates and maybe 20 mins later she comes around past me to go powder her nose.

The only way I can describe the EC she gives me is it's like in 3 seconds she has undressed me with her eyes. So I'm now in state for the night, thanks for that luv.

I can't wait to get to the next bar cause there's no available women in this one. We get there and I'm tempted to stand at a table near the toilets but don't. Instead we stand at the end of the bar where there is very little passing female traffic.

There's no women in range, so I gradually move along the bar until I'm next to two women, one of which is ordering drinks.

Me: Mines a Budweiser
Her: she stares at me (is this guy trying to bum a drink or is he being cheeky)
Me: do you think I'm joking? (smiling, laughing)
Her: getting attended to and ordering her drinks
Me: I turn to her friend, who is the one closest to me and say 'why won't she buy me a drink'
Her: I would buy you one but I have to keep the taxi money
(I realise at this point that I've probably carried the joke a bit far and my smile and laugh didn't help)
Me: Do I really look like the kind of man who can't afford a drink?
Her laughs...no
Me: you don't need a taxi tonight, my place is within walking distance of here
Her: hysterical laughter.
They go back to their seats smiling.

I went outside for a ciggie and had a deep conversation with the girl who is one half of the bar security team. She was sober as a judge obviously. I talked about my desire to stop smoking. I hate talking about myself to women but I kind of went down that rabbit hole. Anyway she was cool. After 10 mins I started wondering if I should NC but I thought "no don't".

I spoke to a few women inside, just passing them I'd say, "hi how's it going?" nothing really materialised from that although everyone was happy. I think when you do that with energy it helps the vibe in the place in general to be good.

Outside again (all my most interesting interactions seem to have been outside smoking and I want to stop, bit of a paradox there!)

These two hot girls come outside and I open them. I don't know how but I know it was well within the 3 second limit. I just said something. 15 seconds later the 3 of us are rolling around with laughter (the wonders of booze).

I ask their ages, one is 22 and the other is 23 years old. They are both fit. The 22 year old was absolutely gorgeous. The other one had a stud in her nose. I asked if it was a diamond cause it looked like a diamond and she said it was fake (howls of laughter all round again).

They both ended up hugging me and kissing me on the cheek before they headed off to somewhere else.

There was a woman in their that I spoke to 2 weeks ago. She's kind of hot and at one point she was laughing with her friends but was giving me EC.

Out of the doldrums I was in a few months back I feel t's all to play for now. Just need to keep making the effort.

Can't live with them, can't live with them