Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#111)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-08-2013, 09:33 PM

Had a similar thing happen me in the distant past. Met an ex (first love and all that) by chance in a pub. She had moved to another town after we split but had come out that night to a friends birthday party or something. It seemed like fate to me that we had met again.

She spotted me, approached me, chatted me up then asked me for my number. It felt to me like it was all back on. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I lost my appetite and had trouble sleeping - totally love sick for her again.

After speaking on the phone for hours on end over a few weeks we finally made a date to meet up. She came and picked me up in her car and took me back to her place in the town where she lived. We had a few drinks and talked a lot. Then at some point she just jumped up and said "I'm off to bed are you coming?" So of course I went but when I tried to kiss her, she turned over and said sorry I don't want to. I thought wtf? So I lay there all night wide awake with a hard on. I tried everything I knew to coax her but it didn't work.

Anyhow this fucked me up and we ended up having a row over the phone a week later. And that was the end of that. I think at the time I agonised over it, wondering what I could have done differently, e.g. maybe she didn't want me to think she was easy. Or maybe I didn't escalate quickly enough, on and on. I think it's normal for your mind to do this. It takes time to subside. But it does.

If she hadn't played her stupid game (if that's what it was) she'd have got her man (if that's what she wanted).

But with hindsight now I'm certain the relationship wouldn't have been good for me. So I'm glad it ended when it did. Maybe that was fate.

Can't live with them, can't live with them