View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Serendipity - day game - 24-08-2013, 03:28 PM

Was tired and buzzing at the same time from the previous night (Thursday).

headed for the crowds in the City. It was quite a nice day.

Unfortunately by the time I got there I could already feel the buzz draining away from me and being replaced by self doubting thoughts and tension in my guts.

I went to a quiet area of a coffee shop. I wasn't feeling in the mood for this at all. Considered going home then got annoyed with myself for giving up so easily so I went walking again.

I couldn't seem to find a suitable target to get started. Every situation just felt wrong somehow. Eventually I went for a beer and listened to tunes on the player at full volume. This did help a bit.

From where I was sitting I could see two women chatting at a table outside (I was inside on the other side of a large window). The one who was facing me did make eye contact. But I couldn't find the nerve to approach them. Every possible excuse not to approach came up.

Eventually left there and spotted a girl sitting on a park bench. I sat down, opened and we had a brief conversation.

If I had had more energy I think I could have picked up better on the hooks she was giving me and ran with them a bit.

Quite a few silences, it fizzled out and she left. Said she was meeting someone.

Later on I shared a table near at busy bar with a mid-age couple. I opened and we ended up having a really long and wide ranging conv (over 2 hours) and drinks.

It was kind of weird because when the guy was away for a bit she asked me to sit closer to her and pinched my nose. She was a bit tipsy by then.

I said my goodbyes and left soon after that (wise decision I think).

On the train home there was a real cutie standing in front with her back to me (train was quite crowded).

The train suddenly lurched and she fell back against me. She apologised and I just smiled. In that second it was my perfect opportunity to open. Three issues came up for me 1) I had my earphones in with music blaring so wasn't quite ready to talk 2) there would have been an audience to any interaction, 3) I couldn't think what to say.

All in all a bit a strange day. I never got in state.

But trying to take the positives that at least I didn't give up even though I had wanted to.

Can't live with them, can't live with them