View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-08-2013, 02:38 PM

sorry about the multiple posts on this report, I'll avoid that in future.

There was another interaction on that night (Thursday) that I forgot to mention.

As I was about to leave the third bar to go home when I passed a really cute girl at the bar trying to remove something that was stuck to the sole of her shoe. This gave me my opener so I approached and said how I hated it when you get chewing gum on your shoe.

she pointed out it wasn't chewing gum but a label or something. I responded that it didn't matter, because my reason for coming over was to tell her she was very cute.

I'm a bit hazy on what exactly happened after that. I think she said thanks, there was some eye contact, no talking. She had a nice face and body. I got a good feeling so I think I could have taken that further if I hadn't had so much to drink. Maybe I used that as an excuse (i.e. ejecting for fear of screwing up). I think I said have a good night and ejected.

Although I was a bit under the weather the next morning (I sat up half the night writing the report) I was still buzzing so I decided to try some day game. I'll do a single post on a separate thread of what happened on the day thing.

On night game, using alcohol to reduce AA and ejecting early seem to be my main problems at the moment. But I think I'm taking baby steps to get a few positive experiences under my belt to help with my confidence with talking to women I don't know, which was pretty much zero a few months ago.

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (24-08-2013)