View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Serendipity - night game - 22-08-2013, 10:26 PM

I was out in London tonight.

First bar, hardly any women. Talking shop and drinking with my colleagues.

They left, I headed home but decided to try a bit of solo on the way.

Second bar, two women chatting together at the bar talking in Spanish. I got closer and closer but waited too long, overthought and shit out of talking to them. Had a chat with the barman instead. They left.

When I was about to leave this tall beautiful girl came up to order drinks for her and her companions.

Me: Hi, so you must be a model?

Her: No (laughs embarrassed), I could probably earn more money doing that.

Me: Not even part time?

Her: No...I wish.

Me: Well you should be cause your are stunning.

She says thanks, blushes and collects her drinks and goes back to her friends.

Third bar, went for a wander. There's a free table and I sit down. Soon, three women sit down at the free seats at my table. It sounds like they are talking in Spanish. I start talking to one of them.

Me "Do you speak English?"

Her "I'm Italian"

Me" Oh, I wasn't sure, are you here on holiday?"

Her "No I live here"

Me" ah, ok"

There was a lull. There were two mature women (nearer my age) and a younger one who was very hot.

The one who lives here and the hot one went away (to order food and drinks at the bar I expect) and the mature one who didn't live here was alone. I asked her name.

Me and Silvia had a 10 minute conv about Italy (I've been there once). She showed me some photos of her on the beach (with her man unfortunately). But she was nice.

When the others came back with there food I took it as a sign for me to fuck off. So I said bye to them all and left.

Not all bad.

Me " I don't

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
nova (22-08-2013)