View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-08-2013, 10:33 PM

Decided to put a quick update.

I've not been doing much 'gaming'
I've been working on life 'life situation' as Eckhart Tolle puts it.

I left my comfortable but not challenging permanent job last week.
I'm going to go contracting, doing the same thing.

I'm hoping the change of scenery will make me feel more fulfilled. The great thing is, if it doesn't I know I'm not afraid to take action and leave and try the next thing. This is such a positive feeling I don't even know how to put it into words. kowalski would know!

The house (in the sticks) I own with my twin brother has now had an offer accepted. This means I'll be able to move to London soon, where I'll be working. I'm going to rent not buy; financially / logically it's the wrong decision. Money and logic isn't going to make me feel fulfilled. I'll rent and if things don't work out I'll move on.

To get this back on message. I was at v-festival last weekend. I wasn't drinking to start with then realised the obvious everyone else was drunk. When I drank it became more fun.

I wasn't thinking about 'gaming' so missed an opportunity which pisses me off.
I was at the bar when a cute girl came up behind me and said 'Out the way bitches' She said 'bitches' in a slurred drunken manor which sounded like 'Out the way babes'.
Her fat friend said to be, 'Did she just say out the way babes?!', in the past I would have just been logical and defended cute girl with 'no, she said bitches'. That would have been lame. So I just said something weird.... 'No she said out the way Mr Mark!'
They thought this was amazing. Cute girl said 'you go first at the bar' I did.
Her fat friend proceeded to push cute girl into me and cute girl didn't seem too mind. (This reminded me of drunken days at the student union bars, being molested and molesting fellow students)

For some reason at this point, I did fuck all. There is just no excuse for that, Mark never let that happen again.

Anyway I'm off to finish reading 1984.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 20-08-2013 at 10:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (21-08-2013)