View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-08-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx-Manchester View Post
can anyone help me on this? im meeting him at 6?
NLP is a intellectual model for how the brain works in essence, all the perceived tricks/techniques are like hacks for this model.

it is also a means to look at and cognitize how ppl interact and communicate, with ppl having differing representational systems (aka thinking), i.e. some ppl maybe more visually(seeing) orientated, other audioally(hearing) and kinesthetically (feeling). ppl use differing language depending on which they are, so your msg might not be a clear if you are being all visual and shit when they are a kinesthetic person and they really need the "feels" like.

also there are much more intricate modes of internal representation systems(thinking) i.e meta model vs milton, big picture vs details, dicks vs vaginas.

there are a few decent proverbs that NLP has borrowed from other places like

"The map is not the territory" and "those who have the most flexible mode of communication will get there message across... or something like that.

there is loads more to it, I'm sure the guy will be more that happy to tell you the in's and out's of a duck's arse with regards to it, NLPers usually do ;-)

also if he asks you to take a "New direction" don't, cause your arse will never be the same after lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Framejacker For This Useful Post:
Jynx-Manchester (19-08-2013), Uber (19-08-2013)