View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-08-2013, 01:56 PM

i thought the only money to be made in NLP is via training, ergo the whole pyramid selling air to it.

I wouldn't waste your time or your money to be honest mate, it will cost you 1400 to 1500 to get your practitioners certificate, another 2000 or so to get your master practitioners, then another 3000 or so to get your trainers training, so that you can register your self with NLP international, which cost Mo' Money. then you have to find an area, that isn't already saturated, and set up shop.

NLP might be bullshit but its' highly trademarked bullshit, and in order to begin making money from it you need to pay shed loads to make sure you are all "legit" and badged. This is its core business model!

As for taking all the other aspects and learning them to make money is also asinine, as all the other techniques that are therapeutic, i.e. counselling and life coaching ect ect. take a long time to master and arent very profitable.

also if you try and set yourself up teaching "NLP" type stuff without it being called NLP, ppl wont buy it as it will lack the "brand power", even though you may be teaching the same shit.

Easier to start a church or a cult