View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-08-2013, 10:11 AM

Kowalski - fair point.I'd say three things to that. 1. Arguably any kind of business is AMORAL rather than moral or immoral; 2. Although I personally believe it's bullshit, selling snake oil - at the same time it could be argued that some of it isn't, some of it is common sense etc but not necessarily bullshit, and also there do appear to be people who do the courses and genuinely seem to get something out of it. Finally, I'm looking for high numbers of sales - hence the online sales - and so pricing products as low as possible but to a relatively large market rather than screwing people over with very large fees. So, personally, I'm not sure it fully fits the category of "scam" albeit I'd accept and respect people's critical comments. Of course, you could say the fashion, perfume, celebrity business etc is all a "scam" if you want to bring ethics into it...My view is business is amoral, like I said, if an arguably moral entity like the government has an issue with something then they have the power to regulate or stop and business entity...